Welcome to Ultrapure Water Pharma
Welcome to UPW Pharma 2015
UPW Pharma is an annual conference that focuses on dispelling pharmaceutical water treatment myths.
Years of policy changes and poor inter-industry communication have lead to the propagation of pharmaceutical water treatment myths—false notions about producing and maintaining particular grades of water that inform system design and business decisions. Some of these myths were once policy and some of them are based simply on strong opinions. When technology used to produce pharmaceutical grade water becomes associated with industry myths, it is difficult for companies to make sound choices based on equipment performance and capabilities.
This year’s UPW Pharma conference does not only aim to dispel these myths, but to serve as a forum for educating delegates on new developments that will impact the future of pharmaceutical water treatment.
UPW Pharma 2015 attendees will have the unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments in pharmaceutical water system design, new approaches to rouge, updates from USP on microbial testing and elemental impurities test, and more. See the 2015 Agenda for more topics.
2015 Pharma Focus: Debunking Pharmaceutical
Water Treatment Myths
- Is distillation the only way to ensure WFI quality?
- Is yearly derouging needed in a water system?
- Why are Class VI materials required in water systems?
- Is Ozone an added substance?
- Does rapid micro testing have a place in quality control?
- Does the FDA allow filtration in water system distribution?
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most profitable industries in the world and also one which uses large quantities of ultrapure water. Typical pharmaceutical plants can use between 1,200 and 2,400 gal/hr of water, smaller plants can use 1,000 gal/hr and very large plants can use up to 24,000 gal/hr.
4 Reasons Why You Should Attend the 2015 UPW Pharma
1. Connect with thought leaders and process innovators in the pharmaceutical water treatment industry.
2. Discover the latest trends and business opportunities in ultrapure water for pharmaceuticals.
3. Engage and network with delegates from all over the country.
4. Explore regulatory and technical issues that may be affecting your organization.
No front page content has been created yet.